The total price is made up of the travel price (price for the berth of the ship, see trip plan) and the JONATHAN Inclusive Package (JIP).
- Travel price (see itinerary)
- JONATHAN inclusive package (JIP) for one-week trips: 515 € p.p.
- JONATHAN inclusive package (JIP) for two-week trips: 680 € p.p.
Frequent guests and groups of 4 people or more get a 4% discount on the list price (except Christmas / New Year). If you are a single traveler a double cabin for exclusive use, the surcharge is 80% of the price listed in the trip plan.
The travel price includes
- Bunk in the selected cabin and the use of the ship (similar to renting a rental car)
- Skipper and ladyskipper
- Comprehensive and liability insurance for the boat
- Sheets, blankets, pillows and towels (no bath towel)
Included in the JONATHAN Inclusive Package (JIP)
- Breakfast (tea, coffee, bread, jam, if possible sausage and cheese)
- Lunch snack (salad, tapas)
- Dinner with Caribbean specialties and home cooking, always freshly prepared on board
- Drinks (drinking water, soft drinks, fruit juices, tea, coffee, various types of beer, 5 Caribbean cocktails per week)
- Use Water for other purposes
- Fuel for the yacht and the ship’s own motorboat
- Bed linen, cleaning and final cleaning
- Shopping service: JONATHAN stashed everything necessary at the start of the trip, the errand does other errands
- Ship related local taxes, special permits, navigation taxes
- Use of the equipment for deep sea fishing after instruction
- Careful use of the on-board kayak
- Careful use of the on-board standup paddle board (not on all trips)
- 15 minutes / person water skiing and wakeboarding (also billed directly on board)
Not included (will be charged according to expenditure)
- 1 dinner a week ashore
- Accruing marina costs, mooring fees and national park fees are shared among all sailors (depending on the sailing area up to € 40 / trip)
- Wine, spirits and alcopops
- Transfer to / from the ship, individual excursions
- Personal entry and exit fees (depending on the driving area up to € 30)
- Diving or water skiing
- Air Conditioning (if not in the package: 20 € / hour)
The currencies on the ship are EUROS or US dollars. Berths are considered reserved after the conclusion of the charter contract, after receipt of 50% of the charter amount and after receipt of our written confirmation. A cruise takes place when at least 2 people have booked. Our latest terms and conditions apply.